Rules & Regulations
1. The School Almanac must be brought to school daily. Parents/ Guardians are requested to look into the school Almanac of their wards daily. Remarks made in the Almanac should be seen and countersigned by them.
2. Pupils are required to be in the school premises at least 5 minutes before the first bell. It is compulsory for every student to attend the morning assembly. A Pupil coming late loses the benefit of the attendance for the day concerned.
3. Students must be punctual and regular in attendance. They should be neatly dressed with their shoes polished and hair done properly. Girls with very short hair should wear a hair band. Those with longer hair should have it tied neatly or plaited. Finger nails must be cut short and kept clean.
4. No pupil should be sent to school if suffering from a contagious or infectious disease.
5. Any pupil desiring to be exempted from P.T. or games must produce a doctor’s certificate to the effect that he / she is physically unfit to take part.
6. Students are responsible for safe custody of their books & belongings. They are advised not to bring costly articles to school. Girls should not wear jewellery. The school will not be responsible for any loss incurred due to non compliance with this rule. Students are not permitted to bring mobile phones to school.
7. Parents / Guardians or other persons are not allowed to meet the students or the teachers during class hours.
8. Parents are requested NOT to disturb the classes by taking their wards out for medical or dental appointments. If the child needs to be taken to the doctor, parents are advised to apply for leave for 1 day and get it signed in advance by the class teacher /Principal.
CHILDREN WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO LEAVE THE SCHOOL ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN MARKED PRESENT.
9. Parents are requested to intimate the school office of any change of address or change of Telephone Number so that they may be contacted quickly in case of necessity / emergency.
10. The passport size photographs for attestation by the Principal on all documents should be in SCHOOLUNIFORM.
11. Personal Record of the student provided in the first sheet of the calendar is to be filled in by the parent immediately and updated in the data sheet given in April each year.
12. All damage to school property, including ink stains must be remedied at the cost of the offender.
13. Irregular attendance, habitual misbehaviour, disobedience or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school are sufficient reason for the dismissal of a pupil.
14. Students are expected to follow good standards of behaviour both in the school and outside it. They should greet teachers and elders wherever they meet them and make way for them in the corridors.
15. PARENTS ARE WARNED THAT USE OF MOBILE PHONES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF A STUDENT IS FOUND CARRYING A MOBILE PHONE IN THE SCHOOLPREMISES IT WILL BE CONFISCATED.
16. If a parent gives wrong data or does not update data such as rank, address, telephone number or place of posting the child is liable to be removed from the school. In case of changes in rank, address, telephone number or place of posting the parents need to update the data.